There are no two ways about it – starting and running a business is hard. If it weren’t, don’t you think everyone would be an owner? There’s a lot of pressure on your shoulders, and if you have employees, then you’re providing the job that’s helping them feed their families. The positives are many, including having the final say in how your organization grows and being able to truly make a difference with your products or services. While reminding yourself of these benefits can help you keep focus, sometimes a little extra push can get you through the day. That’s where these 13 inspirational business quotes come in. Hang in there and continue to help others!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Bring on the Inspirational Business Quotes
1. Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you. ~ Tony Hsieth, CEO of Zappos
2. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. ~ Mary Kay Ash, Founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
3. You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character. ~ Unknown
4. We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales. ~ Richard Hayne, CEO of Urban Outfitters
5. Don’t go with the flow, or against it. Create your own. ~ Laurie Buchanan, Author, speaker, and life coach
6. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. ~ John D. Rockefeller
7. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi
8. Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create. ~ Oprah Winfrey
9. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. ~ Michael John Bobak, Digital artist and singer/songwriter
10. “Trust yourself. Not everyone is going to agree with what’s best for you. But what matters most — is that you do. For what is good for your health and happiness is ultimately good for those closest to you.” ~ Dr. Andrea Dinardo, TEDx speaker and Psychology professor
11. I never fall down. I always fight. ~ Gianni Versace, Fashion designer
12. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. ~ Albert Einstein
13. Everyone who’s ever taken a shower has an idea. It’s the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference ~ Nolan Bushnell, Founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese
Empower yourself to pursue your dreams – In business and in life
Final Words on Inspirational Business Quotes
If I am having setbacks or even just a blah day, reading inspirational business quotes can help me get back on the right track. While I write for two inspiration-themed sites, it doesn’t mean every moment is uplifting in my business at home. Yes, I have hard times too. So when I need to get myself a bit more together, quotes are a great reference point. They’re readily available online and in books. If you really like one of these quotes, why not share it to Pinterest or Facebook? You can also print it out and keep the piece of paper by your desk to help you keep going on your business journey.